a blog to trace the pathway of students in his/iar552 at the university of north carolina at greensboro

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project topic

I will be analyzing a piece of 1920s sheet music. Since I don't have it as yet, I have not been able to determine how I will use it. I purchased it from ebay (yay, technology!) and is different from what I originally planned on using. The piece is described as "Our Gang Comedy Sheet Music 1920s". The title is "Stay in Your Own Back Yard." It looks like an interesting piece and I hope to be able to use it to study the portrayal of and realities of children's lives in the 20s. or as a focus on race relations among children during that period. I really don't know yet. I'm apparently techno-stupid and can't figure out how to get the image onto this post from ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment